Monday, March 9, 2009

THE ABSTRACT

My first steps into this Philosopher's paradise ... I greet you all bloggers out there. Not with Hi, Hello, Hey Friends....But with a typical style which looks much more informal....

Raise a hand, give a hearty smile and shout with the maximum possible enthusiasm..... "Bhai kooooooooooooooooo!!!!" :)

Don't go with the title. Nothing to worry about. Its not a geeky technical blog starting with an Abstract. :D Its the most informal ME. Writing thoughts is not new to me. I used to be a good writer in my school times. Somehow I lost touch of that skill after passing out from school. Now, I think, is the right time for "Coming back to life" and renew those thoughts and pen them down in the best possible way. Lets see how it goes. Will be back with some more thoughts. till then... Sayonara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment